Friday, April 3, 2009

Leona Louise Lewis ရဲ႕ Better In Time

Leona Louise Lewis - (born 3 April 1985) is a British pop/R&B singer. She was the first female winner of the UK reality TV series The X Factor. She won a £1 million recording contract to Simon Cowell's record label, Syco Music and went on to sign a £5 million ($9.7 million) five album contract in the United States with Clive Davis's record label, J Records.




ဒါကေတာ့ Wiki က ရွာထားတဲ့ သူမရဲ႕ ဘ၀အစိတ္အပိုင္း တစ္ခ်ိဳ႕ပါ။ အသားညိဳညိဳနဲ႔ တခါတခါ ထထေအာ္ဆိုတက္တဲ့ သူက ၊ ေအာင္ျမင္တဲ့ အဆိုေတာ္ေတြရဲ႕ ရွိေနၾက အတိုင္း ထူးျခားပိုင္ဆုိင္တဲ့ သီဆိုဟန္ နဲ႔ အသံေတြ ပိုင္ဆိုင္ထားတဲ့ သူေပ့ါ။ သူ႕သီခ်င္းေတြထဲက ကၽြန္ေတာ္ ၾကိဳက္မိတဲ့ သီခ်င္းေလး တပုဒ္ကို ေ၀မွ်ခ်င္လုိ႕ပါ။ ဒီ Better in time သီခ်င္းဆိုဟန္က ျမဴးတယ္လုိ႕ေတာ့ ဆုိနိင္ေပမယ့္ စာသားေတြကေတာ့ အလြမ္းအေဆြးေလးေတြ သက္သက္ပါ။ နားေထာင္လို႕ ေကာင္းတယ္လို႕ေတာ့ အာမခံပါတယ္။ ေတာ္ၾကာ ကိုယ္ေၾကာ္ျငာမတက္တာနဲ႔ သီခ်င္းေကာင္းေလး လြတ္သြားမွာဆိုးလို႕။ VCD တင္ေပးခ်င္ေပမယ့္ ဖိုင္ဆိုက္ဒ္ အရမ္းၾကီးတာေၾကာင့္ Mp-3 ေလးနဲ႔ပဲ ေက်နပ္ေစခ်င္ပါတယ္။

ကဲ စာသား အင္ထရိုေလးကေတာ့.....

Better In Time

It's been the longest winter without you
I didn't know where to turn to
See somehow I can't forget you
After all that we've been through

Going coming thought I heard a knock
Who's there no one
Thinking that I deserve it
Now I realise that I really didn't know
If you didn't notice you mean everything
Quickly I'm learning to love again
All I know is I'm gon' be ok

[Chorus:]

Thought I couldn't live without you
It's gonna hurt when it heals too
It'll all get better in time
And even though I really love you
I'm gonna smile cause I deserve to
It'll all get better in time

0 comments: